Massage REVOLTION Therapists
I am so excited for you to meet our new massage therapists. They are both highly qualified and you will not believe how good you feel after they work out all of the knots and kinks. They both bring to the massage experience a knowledge of what is needed to release and relax the muscles and tendons of the body in order for you to get a longer lasting effect from your chiropractic treatment. I am very fortunate to be working with these very skilled therapists. It is likely that you have never had a massage like this before. I know that their schedule will start to fill up fast so call today so you can get started.
Long before she began her formal Massage Therapist Training, Angela was known for having a warm heart and healing hands. She genuinely cares for people and wants to make their lives better through her impressive range of holistic skills. These include being a LMBT (Licensed Massage Body Therapist), a Reiki practitioner, a Reflexologist and a Therapeutic Touch Therapist. She is also a Certified Yoga Instructor (private sessions available). Recently, she completed two courses in Oncology for Massage Practitioners and Level 1 Training in CranioSacral Therapy, both of which she is quite passionate regarding. Angela has long been an artist, is currently studying ballroom and latin dance and is an avid knitter. She would be a great choice for handling your holistic healing needs.
Her education includes:
• Massage technician training and certification, focused on Esalen and Swedish Massage, at the Institute of Psycho-Structural Balancing in Los Angeles, California.
• Level 2 Reiki attunement with Reiki Master, Meryl Sundee in Los Angeles
• Courses in Reflexology, Therapeutic Touch therapy from Touch Therapy Institute, Los Angeles
• 500 hour Professional Massage Therapy program at Kripalu Center in Massachusetts
• 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with an emphasis on Yoga Therapy from Black Mountain Yoga Courses in Oncology for Massage Practitioners in Asheville
• Level 1 CranioSacral Therapy training from the Upledger Institute
• Studied fine art at California State University, Long Beach and the Lyme Academy of Fine Art
Charter Memberships Now Available
Sign up today for an amazing introductory price!
A charter member of our Massage Revolution Program will receive a discounted membership.
Charter Membership Pricing
Initiation Fee: Waived
2 Half Hour Massages: $49 per mo.
2 One Hour Massages: $89 per mo.
2 90 Minute Massages: $129 per mo.
4 One Hour Massages: $168 per mo.
Non-Charter Member PricingOne time Initiation Fee: $99
2 Half Hour Massages: $59 per mo.
2 One Hour Massages: $99 per mo.
4 One Hour Massages: $189 per mo
Treat your body to the unparalleled benefits of regular chiropractic treatments and massage.
All memberships are based on monthly checking auto-debit. All memberships are non-transferable. All services must be used within 60 days. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. Massage is for wellness care (care that does not require active treatment). If you have been injured or become injured while a member of Massage Revolution, we will recommend an appropriate active treatment program to address your injury and we will incorporate massage into your active care plan until you can return to wellness care.